Tribulations which led to the collapse of once business giants during the past decades are a constant reminder, even being the market leader doesn’t guarantee survival unless adapt to the “CHANGE” in the business environment and voice of the customer. In response, having the comfort of a well-structured “CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT” framework and capabilities would create a cohesive ecosystem that enables business leaders to spend more time managing their customers, rather than managing themselves.
Representing Sri Lanka for the Institute of Change and Transformation Professionals Asia (ICTPA) is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with the experts in Asia and contribute towards the transformation of Asian organizations. My involvement with ICTPA enables a broader opportunity to help organizations to identify priorities, better networking & partnerships, community development, harness the culture of excellence & innovation, and solve the existing problems in more creative and effective ways.
What I bring to the ICTPA
- Business Change and Transformation Strategist with progressive experience in leadership and passion for strategy.
- Exposure in Operational Excellence (OE), Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), and Supply Chain optimization which enables sustainable competitive advantage in terms of Cost, Quality, and Delivery Performance.
- Data Analytics and Visualization.
- Beyond a decade of experience in ERP functional design & implementation, Solution Architecture, and Project/Program Management.
- Experienced Business Architect with a sound insight into other key components of Enterprise Architecture; Application, Data, and Technology.
- Trained professional in design & implementation of Internal Control Framework (COSO), Financial Management & Auditing, Risk Management, IT General Controls (ITGC) & Application Controls and, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliances in one of the Big 4 Accounting/Audit Firms in the world, over 30 entities across multiple industries.