The world has never been as volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous as it is now. The acceleration of technological advancements, demographic and political shifts, and change in consumer preferences are forcing organizations to adapt and embrace change. At the heart of these is the ICTPA an aggrupation of experts and professionals in Change Management and Business Transformation, driven by the purpose of helping organizations across Asia to succeed in this age of disruption. I’m excited to be part of this prestigious organization as the Country Representative for the Philippines.
What I bring to the ICTPA
- Veteran business executive and entrepreneur with a background in digital and culture transformation, pedagogy, cultural anthropology, community psychology and sociology
- 20 years of information and communication technology industry experience
- Professorial Lecturer in the MBA program of De La Salle University
- Contributor as a business columnist and writer for Manila Times, Manila Bulletin, and Business World.
- Chairman/Vice Chair of many Filipino Institutes and Associations
- MBA from DLSU and various business courses through INSEAD-Wharton University of Pennsylvania, China Europe International Business School and Helsinki School of Economics.